Date and Time
11th April, 2019
Matthews Williams Solicitors and Conveyancers
Parkes National Party Branch Annual General Meeting
Thursday, 11th April, 2019 at 5.15 pm.
Please note that the next Annual General Meeting of the Parkes Branch of the National Party to be held:
DATE: Thursday, 11th March, 2019 at 5.15 pm. start.
PLACE: The Office of Messrs. Matthews Williams, Solicitors,
5 Court Street, Parkes. (i.e. Mark Olson’s Office – use back door)
The agenda for the Meeting:
1. Welcome by Chairman, Gavin Tom & Apologies and introduction of any visitors.
2. Confirmation of last AGM minutes on 15.2.2018 and ordinary meeting on .
3. Treasurer’s Report by Mark Olson…..We have $958.10 in our cheque account and $644.60 was in centralised deposits. The Centralised Deposits was taken by Head Office and at our request put in the Orange Campaign fund. I do not have any confirmation of this.
4. Correspondence: Head Office Annual Mailout. Also Nominations for Awards are included as well State Conference material (see below).
5. AGM Elections of Officer Bearers
6. State Election round up: We lost and Philip Donato is firmly in the seat of Orange.
7. Federal Election: By the time we have a meeting I suspect we might know exactly an election date.
8. State Conference Motions: This year’s conference is scheduled for 27-29 June, 2019 at Inverell.
9. Any other business
10. Meeting to Close