We're not a Party of unions or big business. We're ordinary people working hard in our communities.
We rely on the support and commitment from people like you.
We are working hard to ensure a strong Nationals team remains in Parliament so we can continue to fight for our regional, rural and remote communities to get the attention and services they deserve.
Together, we can make a real difference in regional NSW.
Can you help us?
The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 (Cth) prohibits the provision and knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. A foreign donor is defined as:
- A body politic of a foreign country;
- A body politic of a part of a foreign country;
- A part of a body politic mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b);
- A foreign public enterprise;
- An entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions: (i) the entity is incorporated in Australia; (ii) the entity’s head office is in Australia; (iii) the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is
- An individual who is none of the following: (i) an elector; (ii) an Australian citizen; (iii) an Australian resident; (iv) a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa.