We're backing Barnaby
Everyone knows Barnaby is as Australian as they come. Under his leadership regional Australia is finally getting the attention it rightly deserves.
Unfortunately, due to a round of political games by Labor, Barnaby was taken to the High Court and ruled ineligible. Although it wasn’t the outcome we were hoping for, our army of killer canaries has quickly assembled rallying together to return our fearless leader as the Member for New England.
Barnaby was born in Tamworth, raised in Woolbrook and since his re-election in 2016 has managed to secure enormous projects for the New England and regional NSW including:
- the Chaffey Dam upgrade to ensure water supply for towns and irrigators on the Peel;
- $3.5 million to upgrade Armidale airport;
- CCTV and security lighting to make the CBD of Tamworth safer at night;
- the funding to upgrade the Bolivia Hill section of the New England Highway, and the Legume to Woodenbong section of the Mt Lindsay Road;
- the AMPVA move to Armidale is well underway; and
- the once-in-a-lifetime project – the Inland Rail – has been confirmed.
Now it’s time for us as loyal supporters to come together and re-elect Barnaby so he can get on with the job.
Help us by sparing an hour of your time and join Barnaby’s army of killer canaries (volunteer).
If you don’t live in or near the New England, please LIKE, UPLOAD and SHARE our ‘I’m backing Barnaby’ profile frame on Facebook.
Or alternatively, please consider making a donation towards the campaign, just $5 can go a long way.