- Multiple positions available
- Strong growth potential
- CBD location
NSW Nationals have been standing up for the people in regional and remote New South Wales for nearly 100 years and have been an important part of the political landscape since 1919. An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team as an administration assistant. Seeking a talented team player, this opportunity is located in the Sydney CBD and requires a motivated person to support the team across our operations.
You will be working within a hard-working and creative team setting, and will be liaising very closely with the Communications Director, Finance Manager and Corporate Relations Manager. You will be trained and mentored by some of the best in the industry, with the potential for a long-term career opportunity.
Being a part of a major political party in Australia means you’ll help deliver support to thousands of our valued members across New South Wales, learn about a wide range of policies, and receive insight into the inner workings of government.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Assisting members with enquiries and following up new members
- Preparing promotional material
- Support the planning of a multitude of events across Sydney and NSW
- Accounts, expenses processing and payroll tasks
- Emailing, filing, data entry and any other general administration required
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly motivated and creative individual who will thrive in a fast paced environment. Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and an interest in regional and rural Australia.
You will have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changing work volumes and, most importantly, be willing to learn. You will enjoy communicating with a wide variety of people and promote a positive experience to all internal and external stakeholders.
You will have:
- Completed a minimum of Year 10 schooling;
- Reliable transport to and from work in the Sydney CBD on a full-time basis;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – particularly Word and Excel; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates who have previous work experience in customer service or administration will be very highly regarded.
To apply, complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role or email email@example.com. To enquire about this role please phone 02 9299 5811.